The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 24 is the 144th day of 2019 and there are 221 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Friday this year.
Famous May 24 birthday celebrants include Doug Jones, Kristin Scott Thomas, Billy Gilman, Arthur Wing Pinero, Owen Benjamin, Maria Lawson, Oliver Davis, Gene Anthony Ray.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 247 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 15 BCGermanicus, Roman general (d. 19)
- 1494Pontormo, Italian painter (d. 1557). Life path number 2
- 1522John Jewel, English bishop (d. 1571). Life path number 3
- 1544William Gilbert, English physician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1603). Life path number 7
- 1616John Maitland, 1st Duke of Lauderdale, Scottish politician, Secretary of State, Scotland (d. 1682). Life path number 7
- 1671Gian Gastone de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1686Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, Polish-German physicist and engineer, developed the Fahrenheit scale (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1689Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769). Life path number 8
- 1743Jean-Paul Marat, Swiss-French physician, journalist, and politician (d. 1793). Life path number 8
- 1794William Whewell, English priest and philosopher (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1803Alexander von Nordmann, Finnish biologist and paleontologist (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1810Charles Clark, American general and politician, 24th Governor of Mississippi (d. 1877). Life path number 3
- 1810Abraham Geiger, German rabbi and scholar (d. 1874). Life path number 3
- 1816Major John Buckley VC, English recipient of the Victoria Cross (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1816Emanuel Leutze, German-American painter (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1819Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1830Alexei Savrasov, Russian painter and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1836Joseph Rowntree, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1925). Life path number 2
- 1854John Riley Banister, American police officer (d. 1918). Life path number 2
- 1855Arthur Wing Pinero, English actor, director, and playwright (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1861Gerald Strickland, 1st Baron Strickland, Maltese lawyer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Malta (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1863George Grey Barnard, American sculptor (d. 1938). Life path number 2
- 1868Charlie Taylor, American engineer and mechanic (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1870Benjamin N. Cardozo, American lawyer and judge (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1870Jan Smuts, South African lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1874Princess Marie of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1878). Life path number 4
- 1875Robert Garrett, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1878Lillian Moller Gilbreth, American psychologist and engineer (d. 1972). Life path number 8
- 1879H. B. Reese, American candy maker, created Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1885Susan Sutherland Isaacs, English psychologist and academic (d. 1948). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!