The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 14 is the 135th day of 2020 and there are 231 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 20th Thursday this year.
Famous May 14 birthday celebrants include Tim Roth, Tamara Dobson, Charlie Gracie, Dustin Lynch, Danny Wood, Martine McCutcheon, Big Van Vader, Miranda Cosgrove.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 279 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1316Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1378). Life path number 3
- 1553Margaret of Valois (d. 1615). Life path number 6
- 1574Francesco Rasi, Italian singer-songwriter, theorbo player, and poet (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1630Katakura Kagenaga, Japanese samurai (d. 1681). Life path number 11
- 1652Johann Philipp Förtsch, German composer (d. 1732). Life path number 6
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689). Life path number 11
- 1666Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia (d. 1732). Life path number 11
- 1679Peder Horrebow, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764). Life path number 6
- 1699Hans Joachim von Zieten, Prussian general (d. 1786). Life path number 8
- 1701William Emerson, English mathematician and academic (d. 1782). Life path number 1
- 1710Adolf Frederick, King of Sweden (d. 1771). Life path number 1
- 1725Ludovico Manin, French politician, Doge of Venice (d. 1802). Life path number 7
- 1727Thomas Gainsborough, English painter and academic (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1737George Macartney, 1st Earl Macartney, Irish-English politician and diplomat, Governor of Grenada (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1752Timothy Dwight IV, American minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 7
- 1752Albrecht Thaer, German agronomist and author (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1771Robert Owen, Welsh businessman and social reformer (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1781Friedrich Ludwig Georg von Raumer, German historian and academic (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1814Charles Beyer, German-English engineer, co-founded the Beyer, Peacock and Company (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1817Alexander Kaufmann, German poet and educator (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1832Rudolf Lipschitz, German mathematician and academic (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1832Charles Peace, English criminal (d. 1879). Life path number 6
- 1852Henri Julien, Canadian illustrator (d. 1908). Life path number 8
- 1863John Charles Fields, Canadian mathematician, founder of the Fields Medal (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1867Kurt Eisner, German journalist and politician, Prime Minister of Bavaria (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1868Magnus Hirschfeld, German physician and sexologist (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1869Arthur Rostron, English captain (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1872Elia Dalla Costa, Italian cardinal (d. 1961). Life path number 1
- 1874Polaire, French singer and actress (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1878J.L. Wilkinson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1964). Life path number 7
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!