Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1953. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,011 days or 21.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1985.
If a dog named Kash - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kash will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kash will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1960John Flansburgh
- 1961George Clooney
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1979Kerry Ellis
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1902Max Ophüls, German-American director and screenwriter (d. 1957)
- 1919André Guelfi, French race car driver
- 1952Christian Clavier, French actor and producer
- 1954Angela Hernández Nuñez, Dominican author and poet
- 1955Tom Bergeron, American television host
- 1971Chris Shiflett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foo Fighters, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Jackson United, No Use for a Name, and Viva Death)
- 1978Fredrick Federley, Swedish journalist and politician
- 1985Tanerau Latimer, New Zealand rugby player
- 1986Tyler Hynes, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1993Andris Siksnis, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Miner, Maria Schneider, Lech Majewski, Joe Hinton, John Aylward, Clu Gulager, Pat Crowley, Dakota Blue Richards, Jamie Kennedy, Kenichi Hagiwara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 3, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,034 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 814
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1985
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 3, 1942 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1931 (-149)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1963 – Katy Garbi, Greek singer, actress, and producer; December 18, 1941 – Sam Andrew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Brother and the Holding Company); March 9, 1918 – Mickey Spillane, American author and actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,837