Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1953. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,415 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,472 days or 23.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1985.
If a dog named Jimmer - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jimmer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jimmer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1916Adriana Caselotti
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1948Robert Eyer
- 1964Tony Scalzo
- 1965Leslie Hope
- 1970Tristán Ulloa
- 1979Kerry Ellis
- 1987Moon Geun-young
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1713Charles Batteux, French philosopher and academic (d. 1780)
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809)
- 1904Harry Martinson, Swedish author and poet Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1917Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992)
- 1936Bernard Lemaire, Canadian businessman
- 1953Lynn Whitfield, American actress and producer
- 1954Tom Abernethy, American basketball player
- 1955Ron Fawcett, English rock climber
- 1961George Clooney, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1992Takashi Usami, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Holly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1682Louis XIV moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- 1840The Penny Black postage stamp becomes valid for use in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 1966Myra Hindley and Ian Brady are sentenced to life imprisonment for the Moors murders in England.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert H. Justman, Megumi Nakajima, Eugenio Derbez, Tony Bennett, Alfonso Cuarón, Steve Shelley, Mišo Kovač, Tim Burton, Josie Maran, Kim Yura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 3, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1931. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,415 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,472 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 860
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1985
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 3, 1942 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1931 (-149)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1945 – Felton Perry, American actor; November 28, 1947 – Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician; March 11, 1928 – Albert Salmi, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,053