Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 127th day of the year 1996. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,175 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,058 days or 8.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 13, 2028.
If a dog named Karlita - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karlita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Karlita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1946Susan Brown
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1958Lolita Flores
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1965Leslie Hope
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1993Kim Dasom
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1836Max Eyth, German engineer and author (d. 1906)
- 1856Sigmund Freud, Austrian-English neurologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1939)
- 1897Paul Alverdes, German author and poet (d. 1979)
- 1915Theodore H. White, American historian, journalist, and author (d. 1986)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1953Michelle Courchesne, Canadian urban planner and politician, Deputy Premier of Quebec
- 1959Charles Hendry, English politician
- 1985Chris Paul, American basketball player
- 1993Kim Dasom, South Korean singer, dancer, actress (Sistar)
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YAEEIQT? Check your answers here: Word scramble YAEEIQT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1949EDSAC, the first practical electronic digital stored-program computer, runs its first operation.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicki Lewis, Adam Young, Diamond Rings, Kyle Hebert, Franco Battiato, Jada Pinkett Smith, Kevin Hagen, Julia Foster, Harriet Bosse, Vicky Moscholiou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1996.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1996 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1977. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1996
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,175 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,058 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 310
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2028
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1977 (-140)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey (May 11, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1980 – Stephanie Jacobsen, Hong Kong-Australian actress; November 14, 1936 – Carey Bell, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2007); September 25, 1977 – Robbie Jones, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028