Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 127th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Frank Nelson
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1953Lynn Whitfield
- 1960Anne Parillaud
- 1960John Flansburgh
- 1968Lætitia Sadier
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1879Bedřich Hrozný, Czech orientalist and linguist (d. 1952)
- 1882Wilhelm, German Crown Prince (d. 1951)
- 1930Sonia Rykiel, French fashion designer
- 1942Rin Kaiho, Chinese-Japanese go player
- 1952Gerrit Zalm, Dutch economist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1958Randall Stout, American architect, designed the Taubman Museum of Art (d. 2014)
- 1981Edyta Śliwińska, Polish-American dancer
- 1985Chris Paul, American basketball player
- 1989Dominika Cibulková, Slovakian tennis player
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1682Louis XIV moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is declared the new capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1945World War II: Axis Sally delivers her last propaganda broadcast to Allied troops.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1997The Bank of England is given independence from political control, the most significant change in the bank’s 300-year history.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Buckley, Olivia Thirlby, Kenan Thompson, Christy Moore, Engin Günaydın, Michael Angelakos, Kenichi Matsuyama, Danna García, Ben Vereen, Madison Davenport.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 6, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1964 – Brad Roberts, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crash Test Dummies); October 10, 1923 – Louis Gottlieb, American singer and bass player (The Limeliters) (d. 1996); July 15, 1981 – Taylor Kinney, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059