Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 127th day of the year 2000. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,829 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,276 days or 6.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 13, 2032.
If a dog named Milkie - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milkie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Milkie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Rudolph Valentino
- 1924Denny Wright
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1980Kelly van der Veer
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1769Jean Nicolas Pierre Hachette, French mathematician and academic (d. 1834)
- 1856Sigmund Freud, Austrian-English neurologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1939)
- 1907Weeb Ewbank, American football player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1938Jean Garon, Canadian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1945Richard Eyer, American actor and educator
- 1948Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1952Gerrit Zalm, Dutch economist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1980Taebin, American-South Korean rapper (1TYM)
- 1983Adrianne Palicki, American actress
- 1986Roman Kreuziger, Czech cyclist
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1861American Civil War: Arkansas secedes from the Union.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1940John Steinbeck is awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his novel The Grapes of Wrath.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1994Former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones files a lawsuit against United States President Bill Clinton, alleging that he had sexually harassed her in 1991.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shingo Kawaguchi, Mariada Pieridi, Miles Tredinnick, Ieva Lagūna, Robert Conrad, Adam Sandler, Karyn Parsons, Ofelia Medina, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anita Doth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 2000.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 2000 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,829 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 231
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2032
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 22, 1979 (-217)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B (May 6, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1994 – Airi Suzuki, Japanese actress and singer (Aa!, Cute, and Buono!); March 12, 1934 – David Spenser, Sri Lankan-English actor and director (d. 2013); March 18, 1989 – Lily Collins, English-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945