Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1924Albert Band
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1945Robin Strasser
- 1950Randall "Tex" Cobb
- 1954Amy Heckerling
- 1959Michael E. Knight
- 1987Asami Konno
- 1989Master Shortie
- 1991Anais Pouliot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1906Eric Krenz, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1931)
- 1916Huw Wheldon, Welsh-English broadcaster (d. 1986)
- 1917David Tomlinson, English actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1921Gaston Rébuffat, French mountaineer and author (d. 1985)
- 1928John Ingle, American actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1956Jan Peter Balkenende, Dutch jurist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1978Shawn Marion, American basketball player
- 1985Dan Sweetman, Australian television host
- 1987Jérémy Ménez, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1429Joan of Arc ends the Siege of Orléans, pulling an arrow from her own shoulder and returning, wounded, to lead the final charge. The victory marks a turning point in the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1664Louis XIV of France begins construction of the Palace of Versailles.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susannah York, Sarah Lahbati, Luc Picard, Melody, Lee Joon-gi, Kim Fowley, Jun Ji-hyun, Martin Turner, Jessica Henwick, J. R. Martinez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1928.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1972 – Matt Pike, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleep, High On Fire, and Asbestosdeath); April 2, 1961 – Buddy Jewell, American singer-songwriter; December 11, 1921 – Liz Smith, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889