Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gary Cooper
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1931Teresa Brewer
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1955Peter Reckell
- 1959Michael E. Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1847Archibald Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1929)
- 1935Michael Hopkins, English architect
- 1945Christy Moore, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Planxty and Moving Hearts)
- 1955Peter Reckell, American actor
- 1959Heiki Valk, Estonian archeologist and academic
- 1961Sue Black, Scottish anthropologist and academic
- 1978Brian Clevinger, American author
- 1978Shawn Marion, American basketball player
- 1989Master Shortie, English rapper and producer
- 1990Kimito Totani, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1986Canadian Patrick Morrow becomes the first person to climb each of the Seven Summits.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 1999Pope John Paul II travels to Romania becoming the first pope to visit a predominantly Eastern Orthodox country since the Great Schism in 1054.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bette Midler, Senem Kuyucuoğlu, Clive Davis, Wade MacNeil, Clark Gable, Ian Gomez, Peter Wingfield, June Anderson, Birgitte Federspiel, Hans Sotin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1988 – Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer; November 26, 1961 – Marcy Walker, American minister and actress; May 24, 1967 – Eric Close, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082