Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,512 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1919Eva Perón
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1945Robin Strasser
- 1955Peter Reckell
- 1956Nicholas Hytner
- 1959Barbara Yung
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1724Dagobert Sigmund von Wurmser, French-Austrian field marshal (d. 1797)
- 1911Ishirō Honda, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha, Kosovar singer and actress
- 1943Harvey Andrews, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1945Robin Strasser, American actress
- 1949Kathy Ahern, American golfer (d. 1996)
- 1953Ian McKay, English sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1961Ivar Must, Estonian composer and producer
- 1971Dave Karpa, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1972Frank Trigg, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351The Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus breaks out. After his arrival at Antioch, the Jews begin a rebellion in Palestine.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1920The Art Gallery of Ontario, in Toronto, opens the first exhibition by the Group of Seven.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Lin, Stan Walker, Arthur English, Jenny Owen Youngs, John D. LeMay, Kathleen Battle, Suzu Hirose, Ryan Starr, Miki Maya, Shannon Briggs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1986 – Elena Risteska, Macedonian singer-songwriter; October 24, 1916 – Anne Sharp, Scottish soprano and actress (d. 2011); February 19, 1978 – Stephanie Waring, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898