Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 508 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1939Ruggero Deodato
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1945Christy Moore
- 1950Randall "Tex" Cobb
- 1955Peter Reckell
- 1971Ivan Sergei
- 1973Kristian Lundin
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1980Kate Lawler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1893Frank J. Selke, Canadian ice hockey coach and manager (d. 1985)
- 1911Rıfat Ilgaz, Turkish author, poet, and educator (d. 1993)
- 1946Thelma Houston, American singer-songwriter and actress (Sisters of Glory)
- 1954Joanna Haigh, English meteorologist and physicist
- 1955Clément Gignac, Canadian politician
- 1958Anne Marie Rafferty, English nurse and academic
- 1959Michael E. Knight, American actor
- 1961Phil Campbell, Welsh guitarist and songwriter (Motörhead and Persian Risk)
- 1975Jason Tunks, Canadian discus thrower
- 1977Lisa Kelly, Irish singer (Celtic Woman)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
- 2002A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rakhee Gulzar, Darlene Vogel, Kento Ono, Dhani Lennevald, Astrid Holm, Takahisa Masuda, Julia Melim, Maggie Rizer, George Lowe, Matthew Good.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1976.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Welcome Back by John Sebastian as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1967 – Bryan Callen, American actor and screenwriter; March 11, 1965 – Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond); June 4, 1972 – Rob Huebel, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984