Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,022 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1939Ruggero Deodato
- 1943Harvey Andrews
- 1945Robin Strasser
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1965Takaya Kamikawa
- 1969Eagle-Eye Cherry
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1987Asami Konno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1748Olympe de Gouges, French playwright and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1837Karl Mauch, German geographer and explorer (d. 1875)
- 1921Gaston Rébuffat, French mountaineer and author (d. 1985)
- 1937Claude Raymond, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1951Bernie Marsden, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Whitesnake, Paice Ashton Lord, Babe Ruth, and The Snakes)
- 1951Raia Prokhovnik, English political scientist and academic
- 1959Heiki Valk, Estonian archeologist and academic
- 1976Andrea Lo Cicero, Italian rugby player
- 1976Michael P. Murphy, American lieutenant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2005)
- 1989Master Shortie, English rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1940The Norway Debate in the British House of Commons begins, and leads to the replacement of Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain with Winston Churchill three days later.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Coolidge, Valdemar Psilander, Johnny Van Zant, Tiffany Alvord, Lamont Johnson, Matt Knudsen, Darnell Williams, Adriana Altaras, Leah McFall, Elise Avellan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1976.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Welcome Back by John Sebastian as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1937 – Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman; June 21, 1967 – Jim Breuer, American comedian, actor, and producer; September 23, 1944 – Eric Bogle, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980