Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1984. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,156 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,719 days or 12.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 2016.
If a dog named Toffe - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toffe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Toffe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885George "Gabby" Hayes
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1936Jimmy Ruffin
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1954Amy Heckerling
- 1959Barbara Yung
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1992Alexander Ludwig
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1911Rıfat Ilgaz, Turkish author, poet, and educator (d. 1993)
- 1929Dick Williams, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha, Kosovar singer and actress
- 1935Avraham Heffner, Israeli actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1953Pat McInally, American football player and coach
- 1958Anne Marie Rafferty, English nurse and academic
- 1972Frank Trigg, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1973Kristian Lundin, Swedish songwriter and producer
- 1976Andrea Lo Cicero, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIAPAJIN? Check your answers here: Word search EIAPAJIN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1920The Art Gallery of Ontario, in Toronto, opens the first exhibition by the Group of Seven.
- 1920Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
- 1940The Norway Debate in the British House of Commons begins, and leads to the replacement of Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain with Winston Churchill three days later.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tang Wei, Steven Wiig, Henri Salvador, Jeremy McKinnon, Tamara Toumanova, Rebecca De Mornay, Tanya Tucker, Cesar Romero, Allison Williams, Julius La Rosa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1984.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1984 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1984
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 88 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,156 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2016
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (-133)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Hello by Lionel Richie (May 12, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1958 – Kōji Tamaki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Anzen Chitai); April 24, 1954 – Captain Sensible, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Damned and Dead Men Walking); October 19, 1944 – Peter Tosh, Jamaican singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bob Marley and the Wailers) (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,129