Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 127th day of the year 2001. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,768 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,256 days or 6.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 13, 2033.
If a dog named Angel - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Angel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919La Esterella
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha
- 1953Frank Michael
- 1953Müslüm Gürses
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1959Michael E. Knight
- 1987Asami Konno
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1740Nikolai Arkharov, Russian police officer and general (d. 1814)
- 1912Pannalal Patel, Indian author (d. 1989)
- 1921Asa Briggs, Baron Briggs, English historian and academic
- 1933Johnny Unitas, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1936Robin Hanbury-Tenison, English explorer and author
- 1948Susan Atkins, American murderer (d. 2009)
- 1953Müslüm Gürses, Turkish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1954Amy Heckerling, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978James Carter, American hurdler
- 1978Stephanie Pohl, German volleyball player
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roberta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 2002A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saeko, James DeBello, Bea Nicolas, Ewan MacColl, Lindsay Duncan, Matt Nathanson, Matthieu Chedid, Eddie Cibrian, Keith Moon, Tangi Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 2001.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 2001 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1976. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 2001
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,768 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,256 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 230
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2033
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 3, 1973 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1976 (-144)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: All for You by Janet (May 12, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1960 – Kelly Le Brock, American model and actress; October 20, 1925 – Tom Dowd, American record producer and engineer (d. 2002); February 14, 1971 – Kris Aquino, Filipino actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080