Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 127th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Vonnie - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vonnie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vonnie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885George "Gabby" Hayes
- 1901Gary Cooper
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1930Totie Fields
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1973Kristian Lundin
- 1977Lisa Kelly
- 1987Asami Konno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1700Gerard van Swieten, Dutch-American physician (d. 1772)
- 1881George E. Wiley, American cyclist (d. 1954)
- 1914Arthur Snelling, English civil servant and diplomat. British Ambassador to South Africa (d. 1996)
- 1919La Esterella, Belgian singer (d. 2011)
- 1941Lawrence Collins, Baron Collins of Mapesbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1948Susan Atkins, American murderer (d. 2009)
- 1955Ben Poquette, American basketball player
- 1965Reuben Davis, American football player
- 1968Traci Lords, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1987Asami Konno, Japanese singer (Morning Musume, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, and Country Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1920The Art Gallery of Ontario, in Toronto, opens the first exhibition by the Group of Seven.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1986Canadian Patrick Morrow becomes the first person to climb each of the Seven Summits.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mort Shuman, Anouk Grinberg, Jerry Butler, DeForest Kelley, Misha B, Frank Aletter, Patrick Chesnais, Goldie Hawn, Dave Mallow, BC Jean.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1960 – Tony Anselmo, American animator and voice actor; June 21, 1990 – Kasumi Suzuki, Japanese actress; November 8, 1971 – Tech N9ne, American rapper (The Regime and K.A.B.O.S.H.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271