Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,181 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kikuchiyo - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kikuchiyo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kikuchiyo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1954David Keith
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1981Stephen Amell
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1745Carl Stamitz, German violinist and composer (d. 1801)
- 1916João Havelange, Brazilian water polo player, lawyer, and businessman
- 1935Jack Charlton, English footballer and manager
- 1941James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1944Bill Legend, English drummer (T. Rex and Bill Legend’s T. Rex)
- 1945Mike German, Baron German, Welsh educator and politician, Deputy First Minister for Wales
- 1955Meles Zenawi, Ethiopian politician, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (d. 2012)
- 1971Candice Night, American singer-songwriter (Blackmore’s Night)
- 1978Lúcio, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Manny Gamburyan, Armenian-American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick O'Neill, Ricky Sekhon, Princess Snell, Robbie Coltrane, Chariz Solomon, Peter Furler, Thanos Kalliris, Jayalalithaa, Robert Baldwin, Frank Gambale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1983 – Arsenie Todiraș, Moldovan singer (O-Zone); March 5, 1934 – James Sikking, American actor; October 31, 1966 – Mike O'Malley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151