Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1954David Keith
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Stephen Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1753Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Mexican priest and rebel leader (d. 1811)
- 1842Emil Christian Hansen, Danish physiologist and mycologist (d. 1909)
- 1895James H. Kindelberger, American businessman (d. 1962)
- 1916Chinmayananda Saraswati, Indian spiritual leader and educator (d. 1993)
- 1935Lucius Cary, 15th Viscount Falkland, Scottish politician
- 1936Haljand Udam, Estonian orientalist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1944Gary Glitter, English singer-songwriter
- 1946Jonathan Dancy, English philosopher, author, and academic
- 1984Mascha Müller, German actress
- 1986Galen Rupp, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yul Brynner, Raina, Nathalie Simard, Mia Sara, John Wayne, Julian Fellowes, Philip Carey, Katy Perry, William Orbit, Uttam Kumar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1916.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1974 – Paula Garcés, American-Colombian actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 9, 1978 – Ana Serradilla, Mexican actress and producer; March 17, 1947 – Yury Chernavsky, Russian-American songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 855