Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,301 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Phife - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phife will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Phife will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1915John Archer
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1961David Winning
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1460Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1536)
- 1885Thomas B. Costain, Canadian journalist and author (d. 1965)
- 1895Edmund Wilson, American author and critic (d. 1972)
- 1915John Archer, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1920Tom of Finland, Finnish illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1941Bill Lockyer, American academic and politician, 30th Attorney General of California
- 1961Vallo Reimaa, Estonian academic and politician
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson, American actress
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten, English-American actress
- 1993Pat Cummins, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holliston Coleman, Barbara Lawrence, Judith Chalmers, Earle Hyman, Shin Seung-hun, Laila Ali, Catie Curtis, Christopher Lee, Neal Matthews, Jr., Rosanna Schiaffino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1983 – Matt Papa, American singer-songwriter; September 19, 1927 – Helen Carter, American singer (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1998); August 10, 1960 – Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183