Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pappu - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pappu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pappu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1915Milton Meltzer, American historian and author (d. 2009)
- 1929Claude Castonguay, Canadian banker and politician
- 1945Arthur Docters van Leeuwen, Dutch jurist and politician
- 1954David Keith, American actor and director
- 1954John Michael Talbot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mason Proffit)
- 1966Marta Sánchez, Spanish singer and guitarist
- 1968Peng Zhaoqin, Chinese Dutch chess player
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1985Devon Soltendieck, Canadian journalist and game show host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Bidini, Robert Townsend, Vice Ganda, Tommy DeCarlo, Bill Kerr, R3hab, Blind Willie Johnson, Fiona, Jeffrey Jones, Hans Alfredson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1951 – Howard Leese, American guitarist and producer (Bad Company and Heart); January 18, 1974 – Maulik Pancholy, American actor and singer; April 10, 1988 – Haley Joel Osment, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171