Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,195 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 921 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Archer
- 1932Phyllida Law
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1966Marta Sánchez
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Stephen Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1735Nathaniel Dance-Holland, English painter and politician (d. 1811)
- 1934David Williamson, Baron Williamson of Horton, English soldier and politician
- 1953Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1964Dave Rowntree, English drummer and animator (Blur and The Ailerons)
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1981Ayesha Antoine, English actress
- 1981Manny Gamburyan, Armenian-American mixed martial artist
- 1981Tatyana Dektyareva, Russian hurdler
- 1983Bershawn Jackson, American hurdler
- 1984Mascha Müller, German actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annika Norlin, Chris Wallace, Lars Andreas Larssen, Shorty Long, Astrid Varnay, René Clair, Yoko Soumi, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Max Schneider, Jeremy Brett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1987 – Hayato Ichihara, Japanese actor; October 4, 1943 – Florian Pittiș, Romanian actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2007); February 16, 1954 – Margaux Hemingway, American model and actress (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,144