Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 128th day of the year 1951. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,593 days or 23.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 873 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1983.
If a dog named Dorie - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dorie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dorie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1954David Keith
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1971Candice Night
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1984Martin Compston
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698)
- 1928Ted Sorensen, American lawyer, 8th White House Counsel (d. 2010)
- 1941James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1963Aleksandr Kovalenko, Belarusian triple jumper
- 1981Manny Gamburyan, Armenian-American mixed martial artist
- 1983Roberto Vitiello, Italian footballer
- 1984Yara Sofia, Puerto Rican drag queen performer
- 1985Sarah Vaillancourt, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Vickie Rushton, Filipino model
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Fung, Leigh Nash, Al White, John Grierson, Leonard Cohen, Callie Thorne, Joe Jones, George O'Hanlon, Jessie J, Diana DeGarmo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1951.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1951 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1978. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1951
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,593 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 873
- Next full moon: December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1983
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1932 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1978 (-146)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1948 – Mimi Kennedy, American actress; April 26, 1964 – Rebecka Törnqvist, Swedish singer; May 22, 1967 – Brooke Smith, American actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086