Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1956 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1956. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,250 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,083 days or 22.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 821 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1988.
If a dog named Billee - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Billee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Billee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1932Phyllida Law
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1954David Keith
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1966Marta Sánchez
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
- 1984Martin Compston
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1928Ted Sorensen, American lawyer, 8th White House Counsel (d. 2010)
- 1930René Maltête, French photographer and poet (d. 2000)
- 1940Ricky Nelson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1985)
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1944Bill Legend, English drummer (T. Rex and Bill Legend’s T. Rex)
- 1951Chris Frantz, American drummer and producer (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club)
- 1976Ian “H” Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Steps and H & Claire)
- 1977Joe Bonamassa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloodline and Black Country Communion)
- 1978Matthew Davis, American actor
- 1991Valentijn Lietmeijer, Dutch basketball player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Petra Marklund, Georgeanna Tillman, Cristina Nardozzi, Jürgen Drews, Jordis Unga, Eleonora Brown, Preston Bailey, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kaori Mochida, Howard Hesseman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1956 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 16, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1963. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1956
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,250 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 821
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1988
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 16, 1928 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1963 (-147)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1986 – Jonny Craig, Canadian-American singer-songwriter (Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, Slaves, and Isles & Glaciers); January 7, 1988 – Robert Sheehan, Irish actor; November 11, 1929 – LaVern Baker, American singer and actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007