Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1964. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,867 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,956 days or 19.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 707 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1996.
If a dog named Oz - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1971Candice Night
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1821William Henry Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1885)
- 1828Charbel Makhluf, Lebanese monk and saint (d. 1898)
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan, American voice actor and singer (d. 1959)
- 1905Red Nichols, American cornet player, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers) (d. 1965)
- 1922Mary Q. Steele, American naturalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1945Keith Jarrett, American pianist and composer
- 1978Lúcio, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Michelle McManus, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Adrian Gonzalez, American baseball player
- 1984Martin Compston, Scottish footballer and actor
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Alcoriza, Dabbs Greer, AnnaSophia Robb, Felix da Housecat, April Rose Pengilly, Clara Bow, Héctor Alterio, Sean Caffrey, Trevor Kent, Hiroya Matsumoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1964.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1964 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,867 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,956 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 707
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1996
- Age in dog years: 310 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (-158)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Hello, Dolly! by Louis Armstrong (May 9, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1947 – Wilko Johnson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Dr Feelgood and The Blockheads); June 6, 1929 – Sunil Dutt, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, producer, and politician (d. 2005); January 29, 1979 – Andrew Keegan, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133