Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,576 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Lupus - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1903Fernandel, French actor and singer (d. 1971)
- 1917John Anderson, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Kansas (d. 2014)
- 1920Sloan Wilson, American author and poet (d. 2003)
- 1947John Reid, Baron Reid of Cardowan, Scottish historian and politician, Secretary of State for Defence
- 1957Gary Lunn, Canadian lawyer and politician, 6th Canadian Minister of Natural Resources
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1971Chuck Huber, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Gastón Mazzacane, Argentinian race car driver
- 1989Lars Eller, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Funk, Dottie West, Zara, Sebastian, Doug Pinnick, John Getz, Justin Theroux, Luc Besson, Chin Han, Edward Burns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1973 – Paddy Considine, English actor, director, and screenwriter; April 1, 1929 – Jane Powell, American actress, singer, and dancer; December 14, 1911 – Spike Jones, American singer, actor, and bandleader (d. 1965).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215