Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1967. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,766 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,255 days or 17.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1999.
If a dog named Sabrett - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sabrett will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sabrett will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1954David Keith
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1984Julia Whelan
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597)
- 1670Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke of St Albans, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1726)
- 1753Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Mexican priest and rebel leader (d. 1811)
- 1828Henry Dunant, Swiss businessman and activist, co-founded the Red Cross, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1835Bertalan Székely, Hungarian painter and academic (d. 1910)
- 1853Dan Brouthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1932)
- 1953Alex Van Halen, Dutch-American drummer (Van Halen)
- 1955Stephen Furst, American actor and director
- 1976Gonçalo Abecasis, Portuguese-American biochemist and academic
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi, Japanese model and voice actress
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulini, Timothy Bottoms, Tuğçe Kazaz, Amit Kumar, Keone Young, Mirai Yamamoto, Debbie Harry, Jadakiss, Alejandro Sanz, Noémie Lenoir.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for May is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1967
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 227 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,766 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 635
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- May modern birthstone: Emerald
- May mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- May birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1988 (-130)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: The Happening by The Supremes (May 13, 1967)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1973 – Krayzie Bone, American rapper and producer (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony); July 24, 1971 – John Partridge, English actor, singer, and dancer; September 12, 1971 – Ahn Jae-wook, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,785