Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,671 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dufy - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dufy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dufy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1653Claude Louis Hector de Villars, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1734)
- 1825George Bruce Malleson, English-Indian colonel and author (d. 1898)
- 1884Harry S. Truman, American colonel and politician, 33rd President of the United States (d. 1972)
- 1902André Michel Lwoff, French microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1939Paul Drayton, American sprinter (d. 2010)
- 1941Bill Lockyer, American academic and politician, 30th Attorney General of California
- 1947David Manners, 11th Duke of Rutland, English politician
- 1963Aleksandr Kovalenko, Belarusian triple jumper
- 1981Mich Dulce, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer
- 1986Pemra Özgen, Turkish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carole King, Kim Hamilton, Lonnie Jordan, Franca Rame, Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Haru Kuroki, Becki Newton, Andy Dick, Rolf Botvid, Chantal Renaud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 8, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1913 – Bob Clampett, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1984); October 3, 1978 – Vienna Teng, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 31, 1981 – Lollie Alexi Devereaux, French-Canadian actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253