Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,302 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597)
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1653Claude Louis Hector de Villars, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1734)
- 1910Andrew E. Svenson, American author and publisher (d. 1975)
- 1927László Paskai, Hungarian cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1929Claude Castonguay, Canadian banker and politician
- 1934David Williamson, Baron Williamson of Horton, English soldier and politician
- 1945Keith Jarrett, American pianist and composer
- 1980Evgeny Lebedev, Russian-English publisher and philanthropist
- 1988David Aleksander Sjølie, Norwegian guitarist (Mopti)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Waymire, Shay Mitchell, Harriet Smithson, Charles Kelley, Barry Gibb, Kevin Costner, Veronica Hamel, Leopold Jessner, Kirsti Sparboe, David Paymer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1980 – Wilber Pan, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor; March 17, 1962 – Janet Gardner, American singer and guitarist (Vixen); March 16, 1959 – Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046