Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,366 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Clarabelle - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clarabelle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clarabelle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1954David Keith
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1847Oscar Hammerstein I, American businessman and composer (d. 1919)
- 1899Friedrich Hayek, Austrian-English economist and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
- 1903Fernandel, French actor and singer (d. 1971)
- 1913Bob Clampett, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1984)
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959
- 1942Norman Lamont, Scottish banker and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1948Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer
- 1952Peter McNab, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1969Jonny Searle, English rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Bridges, Arisa Komiya, Richard Dean Anderson, Toma Ikuta, Hiromi Go, Beni, Seychelle Gabriel, David Winning, Luis Guzmán, Peter Jacobson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1958 – Trace Beaulieu, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter; April 3, 1953 – Craig Taubman, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 22, 1912 – Karl Malden, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,313