Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1984 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1460Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1536)
- 1786John Vianney, French priest and saint (d. 1859)
- 1927Henk van Ulsen, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1955Mladen Markač, Croatian general
- 1961Gert Kruys, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1971Candice Night, American singer-songwriter (Blackmore’s Night)
- 1982Adrian Gonzalez, American baseball player
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo, Finnish model and singer
- 1986Pemra Özgen, Turkish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gaetano Berenstadt, Chad Gray, T-Bone Walker, Tony Verna, Zarah Leander, Jim Stafford, Paula Devicq, Mara Corday, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Jack Earle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1984.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1974 – Krizz Kaliko, American rapper (K.A.B.O.S.H.); July 8, 1977 – Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer; December 4, 1985 – Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, English Actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985