Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1984 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1984. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,637 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,212 days or 11.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 2016.
If a dog named Jenny - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jenny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jenny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1954David Keith
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1945Mike German, Baron German, Welsh educator and politician, Deputy First Minister for Wales
- 1948Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer
- 1953Alex Van Halen, Dutch-American drummer (Van Halen)
- 1974Jon Tickle, English television host
- 1974Korey Stringer, American football player (d. 2001)
- 1977Jennifer Walcott, American model and actress
- 1980Benny Yau, Hong Kong-Canadian actor and singer
- 1985Sarah Vaillancourt, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten, English-American actress
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Shaffer, Pietro Tordi, Fefe Dobson, Çolpan İlhan, Jonas Bjerre, Deniz Akkaya, Kevin Billington, Adam Brody, A-Trak, Dennis Rodman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1984.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1984 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1984
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,637 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,212 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 428
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (-165)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Hello by Lionel Richie (May 12, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1936 – Charles Napier, American actor and singer (d. 2011); September 24, 1952 – Mark Sandman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morphine and Treat Her Right) (d. 1999); October 14, 1970 – Jon Seda, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867