Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,355 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Macy - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1954David Keith
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698)
- 1893Edd Roush, American baseball player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1906Esther Hoffe, Israeli mistress of Max Brod (d. 2007)
- 1947H. Robert Horvitz, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1958Roddy Doyle, Irish author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1959Ronnie Lott, American football player and sportscaster
- 1966Marta Sánchez, Spanish singer and guitarist
- 1977Joe Bonamassa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloodline and Black Country Communion)
- 1977Theodoros Papaloukas, Greek basketball player
- 1981Mich Dulce, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Howard, Snakefinger, Aya Matsuura, Me Phi Me, Alice Englert, Patxi Andión, Jason Griffith, Keith Flint, Michelle Ruff, Lavanya Tripathi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1967 – Pernilla Wahlgren, Swedish singer and actress; October 30, 1919 – David Werdyger, Polish-American singer (d. 2014); March 30, 1977 – Rupert Evans, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193