Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 2010 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 2010. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,716 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,239 days or 3.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 14, 2042.
If a dog named Zee-Zee - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 65 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zee-Zee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zee-Zee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1941John Fred
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1984Julia Whelan
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1892Adriaan Pelt, Dutch journalist and diplomat (d. 1981)
- 1902André Michel Lwoff, French microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1916Chinmayananda Saraswati, Indian spiritual leader and educator (d. 1993)
- 1929Girija Devi, Indian singer
- 1952Peter McNab, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara, Japanese actress and singer
- 1974Korey Stringer, American football player (d. 2001)
- 1983Elyes Gabel, English actor
- 1986Galen Rupp, American runner
- 1989Lars Eller, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vikram, Deborah Kerr, Frank Stallone, Geoff McQueen, Amy Castle, Mark Curry, Timothy Omundson, Charles Crichton, Loudon Wainwright III, Mitsuo Iwata.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 2010.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 2010 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothin’ on You by B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 2010
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,716 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,239 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 126
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2042
- Age in dog years: 65 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: Nothin’ on You by B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars (May 8, 2010)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1901 – Franziska Liebing, Swedish-German actress (d. 1989); August 11, 1973 – Carolyn Murphy, American model and actress; October 10, 1989 – Emer Kenny, English actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030