Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1912. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,846 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,282 days or 36.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1944.
If a dog named Lawrence - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lawrence will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lawrence will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1962John Corbett
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895)
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933)
- 1919Clifford Chadderton, Canadian soldier and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1935Roger Hargreaves, English author and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1960Tony Gwynn, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1978Aaron Harang, American baseball player
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathleen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1964Ngô Đình Cẩn, de facto ruler of central Vietnam under his brother President Ngo Dinh Diem before the family’s toppling, is executed.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sid Eudy, Andy Powell, Janet Waldo, Pedro Armendáriz, Tamina Snuka, Craig Anton, Son House, George Formby, Julia Benjamin, Jeff Martin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1912.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1912 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 21, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1922. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,846 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,282 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,349
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1944
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 21, 1903 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1922 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1974 – Hawick Lau, Chinese actor and singer; November 14, 1949 – Raúl di Blasio, Argentinian pianist, composer, and producer; January 4, 1965 – Yvan Attal, French actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016