Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1930. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,432 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,811 days or 29.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,099 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1962.
If a dog named Doti - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Doti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1981You Yokoyama
- 1982Rachel Boston
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1928Ralph Goings, American painter
- 1941Dorothy Hyman, English sprinter
- 1944Richie Furay, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Poco, Buffalo Springfield, and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band)
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1953Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1954Lawrence Dutton, American viola player and educator (Emerson String Quartet)
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1965Ken Nomura, Japanese race car driver and sportscaster
- 1969Hudson Leick, American actress
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon, South Korean actress
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vytautas Juozapaitis, Eli Woods, John Buffalo Mailer, Sharifah Aini, Rob Bowman, Lord Kitchner, Brad Slaight, Rick Springfield, Julie Anne San Jose, Katrina Kaif.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1930.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1930 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 31, 1903. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -252. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,432 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,099
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1962
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 31, 1903 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-252)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1931 – Hal Fishman, American journalist and actor (d. 2007); November 29, 1957 – Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; April 19, 1987 – Daniel Schuhmacher, German singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,676