Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 996 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kama - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kama will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kama will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1969Hudson Leick
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1926John Middleton Murry, Jr., English soldier, pilot, and author (d. 2002)
- 1935Nokie Edwards, American guitarist and actor (The Ventures)
- 1941Dorothy Hyman, English sprinter
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1962Dave Gahan, English singer-songwriter (Depeche Mode)
- 1963Sanja Doležal, Croatian singer and television host (Novi fosili)
- 1968David Benoit, American basketball player
- 1977Iñigo Landaluze, Spanish cyclist
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Clark, Hideaki Takizawa, Gérard Jugnot, Rolly Teranishi, Pania Rose, Dorothy Lyman, Yoseob, Kat Dennings, Torri Higginson, Leslie Parrish.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1977 – Stuart Price, English DJ, songwriter, and producer (Zoot Woman and Paper Faces); November 8, 1957 – Hardi Volmer, Estonian singer and director (Singer Vinger); August 1, 1930 – Julie Bovasso, American actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,287