May 9, 1967 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday May 9, 1967?
May 9, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1967. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was May 9 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,478 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,826 days or 18.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1999.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Sapien - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sapien will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sapien will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1979Rosario Dawson
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous May 9 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1909Gordon Bunshaft, American architect, designed the Solow Building (d. 1990)
- 1921Sophie Scholl, German activist (d. 1943)
- 1926John Middleton Murry, Jr., English soldier, pilot, and author (d. 2002)
- 1939Ion Țiriac, Romanian tennis player and manager
- 1942Tommy Roe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1951Alley Mills, American actress
- 1954Lawrence Dutton, American viola player and educator (Emerson String Quartet)
- 1961Sean Altman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rockapella)
- 1992Dan Burn, English footballer
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shirley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – May 9th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday May 9, 1967 mean?
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Ricci Shaynak, Caitlin Glass, Amber Lancaster, Glenn Hughes, Piolo Pascual, Lane Garrison, Suzanne Krull, Tony Shalhoub, Charles Farrell, Thaao Penghlis.
What is the birthday horoscope for May 9, 1967?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1967.
What is the birthstone for May 9?
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1967 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for May 9, 1967?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +223. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1948. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
May 9th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for May 9?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happening by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Number 1's: Diana Ross & The Supremes
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on May 9, 1967?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 9th May 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 9 May 1967?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man May 9
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for May 9, 1967
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
May 9, 1967 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1967
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 342 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,478 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,826 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 693
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1999
- Age in dog years: 306 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+223)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1948 (-154)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: The Happening by The Supremes (May 13, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1981 – Michael Crafter, Australian singer-songwriter (Confession, I Killed the Prom Queen, Carpathian, and Bury Your Dead); August 14, 1946 – Susan Saint James, American actress and activist; October 5, 1902 – Larry Fine, American actor and singer (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078