Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,665 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1147Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199)
- 1888Rolf de Maré, Swedish art collector (d. 1964)
- 1912Géza Ottlik, Hungarian mathematician and theorist (d. 1990)
- 1912Per Imerslund, Norwegian-German soldier and author (d. 1943)
- 1950Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter
- 1954Lawrence Dutton, American viola player and educator (Emerson String Quartet)
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1971Jason Lee, English footballer and manager
- 1972Megumi Odaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1983Tyler Lumsden, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Mustaine, Han Seung-yeon, Jeff Gutt, Ayame Koike, James Gunn, Nina Badrić, Daniel Booko, Catalina Artusi, Tom Oliver, Dimitris Poulikakos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1968 – Lalah Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; August 26, 1982 – Akiko Kikuchi, Japanese model and actress; August 19, 1955 – Mary-Anne Fahey, Australian actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956