Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,729 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mege - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mege will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mege will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1981You Yokoyama
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1855Julius Röntgen, German-Dutch composer (d. 1932)
- 1907Fred Warngård, Swedish hammer thrower (d. 1950)
- 1914Carlo Maria Giulini, Italian conductor and director (d. 2005)
- 1921Mona Van Duyn, American poet and academic (d. 2004)
- 1939Ralph Boston, American long jumper
- 1962Dave Gahan, English singer-songwriter (Depeche Mode)
- 1981Evangelos Tsiolis, Greek footballer
- 1992Chris Gutierrez, American-Filipino actor
- 1992Dan Burn, English footballer
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernie Tormé, Leah Remini, Jon McLaughlin, Aneurin Barnard, Malcolm D. Lee, Jared Leto, Steve Aoki, Corey Clark, Fish Leong, Hal Hartley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1902 – John Houseman, Romanian-American actor and producer (d. 1988); September 17, 1936 – Rolv Wesenlund, Norwegian actor and singer (d. 2013); May 1, 1905 – Henry Koster, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234