Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,366 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Riggins - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Riggins will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Riggins will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1981You Yokoyama
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1800John Brown, American activist (d. 1859)
- 1882Henry J. Kaiser, American shipbuilder and businessman, founded Kaiser Shipyards (d. 1967)
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963)
- 1940James L. Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Candice Bergen, American actress and producer
- 1949Billy Joel, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Hassles and Attila)
- 1962John Corbett, American actor and singer
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1973Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adele Silva, Enrico Lo Verso, Green Gartside, Paul Vogt, Christopher Showerman, Dean Roland, Noel Neill, Boaz Yakin, Pavel Landovský, Tom Sizemore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1951 – Shari Ulrich, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and violinist (Hometown Band, The Pied Pumkin, and UHF); May 30, 1992 – Liam Mower, English actor and dancer; September 5, 1939 – George Lazenby, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204