Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Nockz - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nockz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nockz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1962John Corbett
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1740Giovanni Paisiello, Italian composer and educator (d. 1816)
- 1912Géza Ottlik, Hungarian mathematician and theorist (d. 1990)
- 1914Denham Fouts, American prostitute (d. 1948)
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997)
- 1948Hans Georg Bock, German mathematician, computer scientist, and academic
- 1950Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter
- 1968David Benoit, American basketball player
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1982Rachel Boston, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frencheska Farr, Lukman Sardi, Stacie Orrico, Wayne Duvall, Panos Mihalopoulos, James Alexandrou, Lyn, Steve Cochran, Project Pat, Thure Lindhardt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1983 – Melanie Fiona, Canadian singer-songwriter (X-Quisite); December 4, 1954 – Tony Todd, American actor and producer; September 17, 1948 – John Ritter, American actor and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174