Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Ecco - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ecco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ecco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1923Barbara New
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1977Asal Badiee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1800John Brown, American activist (d. 1859)
- 1919Clifford Chadderton, Canadian soldier and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1923Barbara New, English actress (d. 2010)
- 1932Geraldine McEwan, Scottish actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1947Yukiya Amano, Japanese diplomat
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1956Wendy Crewson, Canadian actress and producer
- 1972Daniela Silivaș, Romanian gymnast
- 1977Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cheryl Baker, Christopher Gable, Mac Curtis, K, Alfonso Ribeiro, Jason Gedrick, Zosia Mamet, Kellie Martin, Loretta Young, Terry Carter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1967 – John Popper, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (Blues Traveler and The John Popper Project); August 24, 1947 – Raven De La Croix, American actress and producer; March 6, 1969 – Amy Pietz, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,322