Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Barbara New
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1953Connie Kaldor
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1986Grace Gummer
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1800John Brown, American activist (d. 1859)
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895)
- 1906Eleanor Estes, American librarian, author, and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1918Mike Wallace, American journalist and game show host (d. 2012)
- 1928Ralph Goings, American painter
- 1931Vance D. Brand, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1950Tom Petersson, American bass player and songwriter (Cheap Trick and Fuse)
- 1953Amy Hill, American actress
- 1975Tamia, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Bill Murphy, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1946King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy abdicates and is succeeded by Umberto II.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jef Gaitan, Signe Toly Anderson, Audrey Whitby, Guna Zariņa, Gerry Anderson, Joseph Marcell, Kaneto Shiozawa, Christopher Ellison, Paul Oakenfold, Rainer Bock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1987 – John James Uy, American-Filipino model and actor; April 3, 1921 – Darío Moreno, Turkish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1968); October 10, 1926 – Richard Jaeckel, American actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 999