Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1993. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,454 days or 9.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 15, 2025.
If a dog named Redemption - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Redemption will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Redemption will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1951Alley Mills
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1962John Corbett
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1763János Batsányi, Hungarian-Austrian poet and author (d. 1845)
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933)
- 1895Frank Foss, American pole vaulter (d. 1989)
- 1895Richard Barthelmess, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1963)
- 1968Ruth Kelly, Irish economist and politician, Secretary of State for Transport
- 1973Tegla Loroupe, Kenyan runner
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1985Henrique Andrade Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Stasija Rage, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Madelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerome Ragni, Romain Duris, Ayumi Kinoshita, Connor Price, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Heino Ferch, André Andersen, Yukari Kabutomushi, El DeBarge, Jessica Sierra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1993.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1993 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1978. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 9th May 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1993
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,454 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 351
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 2025
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1966 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1978 (-121)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson (May 15, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXCIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1981 – Sheridan Smith, English actress, singer, and dancer; June 3, 1911 – Ellen Corby, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1999); June 27, 1907 – John McIntire, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,157