Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1921. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,050 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,017 days or 32.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1953.
If a dog named O - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 O will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like O will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Johnny Indrisano
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1932John Clark
- 1943John McEnery
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1972Sean Roberge
- 1975Bo Bice
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 183811th Dalai Lama (d. 1856)
- 1887L.S. Lowry, English painter and illustrator (d. 1976)
- 1926Betsy Palmer, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1946Ric Grech, French-English bass player (Family, Ginger Baker’s Air Force, Blind Faith, and Traffic) (d. 1990)
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1958Jim Steinmeyer, American magician and author
- 1965Mia Korf, American actress
- 1978Manju Warrier, Indian actress and dancer
- 1978Tyler Reks, American wrestler
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out June’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1179Philip II is crowned King of France.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1848In Boston, Massachusetts, the first medical school for women, The Boston Female Medical School (which later merged with the Boston University School of Medicine), opens.
- 1914World War I: The Australian Imperial Force (AIF) departed by ship in a single convoy from Albany, Western Australia bound for Egypt.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1948Off southern Manchuria, 6,000 people die as a Chinese merchant ship explodes and sinks.
- 1953Andhra Pradesh attains statehood, with Kurnool as its capital.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Williamson, John D. LeMay, Angela Baddeley, Demond Wilson, Huey P. Meaux, Carrie Prejean, Chris Elliott, Raymond Bailey, Christian, Matt Angel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1921.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1921 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1938. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,050 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,017 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1906 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1938 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1977 – Kay Tse, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress; July 18, 1930 – Burt Kwouk, English actor; December 1, 1955 – Verónica Forqué, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827