Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 305th day of the year 1923. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,194 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,065 days or 33.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1955.
If a dog named Woffy - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Woffy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Woffy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Gillian Knight
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1987Ileana D'Cruz
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1351Leopold III, Duke of Austria (d. 1386)
- 1727Ivan Shuvalov, Russian art collector and philanthropist (d. 1797)
- 1889Hannah Höch, German painter and photographer (d. 1978)
- 1903Edward Greeves, Jr., Australian footballer (d. 1963)
- 1915Margaret Taylor-Burroughs, American painter, co-founded the DuSable Museum of African American History (d. 2010)
- 1921Harald Quandt, German businessman (d. 1967)
- 1973Assia, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1977Anine Kruse, Norwegian singer and choral conductor (Pitsj)
- 1978Manju Warrier, Indian actress and dancer
- 1997Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff)
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1179Philip II is crowned King of France.
- 1683The British Crown colony of New York is subdivided into 12 counties.
- 1859The current Cape Lookout, North Carolina, lighthouse is lit for the first time. Its first-order Fresnel lens can be seen for about 19 mi in good conditions.
- 1870In the United States, the Weather Bureau (later renamed the National Weather Service) makes its first official meteorological forecast.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Thompson, Noot Seear, Blake Bashoff, Taki Tsan, Toby Kebbell, Courtney Peldon, Nicholas Colasanto, Rolf Wenkhaus, Karthik, Phyllis Treigle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1923 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 20, 1941. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,194 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,065 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,225
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1955
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1915 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 20, 1941 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1992 – Zack Shada, American actor; September 25, 1942 – Dee Dee Warwick, American singer (d. 2008); July 24, 1942 – Heinz, German-English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Tornados) (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851