Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1941. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,581 days or 26.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1973.
If a dog named Rohan - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rohan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rohan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1955Beth Leavel
- 1957Peter Ostrum
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1959Eriko Hara
- 1961Kim Krizan
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1666James Sherard, English botanist and curator (d. 1738)
- 1871Stephen Crane, American journalist, author, and poet (d. 1900)
- 1888Blessed Michał Sopoćko, known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy (d. 1975)
- 1889Hannah Höch, German painter and photographer (d. 1978)
- 1911Mingun Sayadaw, Burmese Theravada Buddhist monk (d. 1993)
- 1921Wadih El Safi, Lebanese singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1926Lou Donaldson, American saxophonist and composer
- 1958Joe DeRenzo, American drummer, composer, and producer
- 1958Robert Hart, English singer-songwriter (Bad Company, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, The Company of Snakes, Distance, and The Jones Gang)
- 1971Vikram Chatwal, Ethiopian-American actor and businessman
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aiden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1861American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln appoints George B. McClellan as the commander of the Union Army, replacing General Winfield Scott.
- 1894Nicholas II becomes the new (and last) Tsar of Russia after his father, Alexander III, dies.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1943World War II: In the Battle of Empress Augusta Bay, United States Marines, the 3rd Marine Division, land on Bougainville in the Solomon Islands.
- 1953Andhra Pradesh attains statehood, with Kurnool as its capital.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Nishijima, Lost Frequencies, Alexia Vassiliou, Maggie Reilly, Yuka Hirata, Jon Tenney, Sid Eudy, Marian Anderson, Rob Bowman, Josh Santana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1966. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1952 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1966 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1951 – Patty Larkin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 10, 1928 – Eddie Fisher, American singer and actor (d. 2010); October 5, 1988 – Bobby Edner, American singer, dancer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884