Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 2009 was a Sunday and it was the 305th day of the year 2009. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,900 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,300 days or 3.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 10, 2041.
If a dog named Newtz - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newtz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Newtz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1932John Clark
- 1951Belita Moreno
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1549Anna of Austria, Queen of Spain (d. 1580)
- 1778Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden (d. 1837)
- 1924Süleyman Demirel, Turkish engineer and politician, 9th President of Turkey (d. 2015)
- 1934Umberto Agnelli, Swiss-Italian businessman and politician (d. 2004)
- 1944Rafic Hariri, Lebanese businessman and politician 60th Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 2005)
- 1958Jim Steinmeyer, American magician and author
- 1962Sharron Davies, English swimmer and sportscaster
- 1966Jeremy Hunt, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1976Sergei Artyukhin, Russian-Belarusian wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1986Ksenija Balta, Estonian high jumper, sprinter, and heptathlete
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tamara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1876New Zealand’s provincial government system is dissolved.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
- 1968The Motion Picture Association of America’s film rating system is officially introduced, originating with the ratings G, M, R, and X.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Karl Urban, Jason Acuña, Carmen Boni, Jesse James, Elbridge Bryant, Don Adams, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Clay Cole, Ella Cruz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 2009.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 2009 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fireflies by Owl City as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 1st November 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 2009
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,900 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,300 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 133
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 2041
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Fireflies by Owl City (November 7, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1903 – Sam Rabin, English wrestler, sculptor, and singer (d. 1991); June 18, 1946 – Luan Peters, English actress and singer; August 17, 1949 – Julian Fellowes, Egyptian-English actor, director, screenwriter, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985