Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1918. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,916 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,305 days or 33.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1950.
If a dog named Bossy - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bossy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bossy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1929Ninón Sevilla
- 1939Russell Means
- 1947Dave Loggins
- 1947Greg Lake
- 1970Warren G
- 1977Won Bin
- 1983Miranda Lambert
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1879Vachel Lindsay, American poet and educator (d. 1931)
- 1919George Fenneman, American radio and television announcer (d. 1997)
- 1935Bernard Babior, American physician and biochemist (d. 2004)
- 1944Mark E. Neely, Jr., American historian, author, and academic
- 1970Sergei Ovchinnikov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1974Chris Lilley, Australian comedian, actor, and producer
- 1977Erik Nevland, Norwegian footballer
- 1981Brett Tamburrino, Australian baseball player
- 1983Dinko Felić, Norwegian footballer
- 1990Kristina Vogel, German cyclist
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amber’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1580After a three-day siege, the English Army beheads over 600 Papal soldiers and civilians at Dún an Óir, Ireland.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1958The Hope Diamond is donated to the Smithsonian Institution by New York diamond merchant Harry Winston.
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 1989The longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael Leigh Cook, Jimmy Ruffin, Margot Kidder, Yui Natsukawa, Cow Cow Davenport, Shonda Rhimes, Tom Meighan, Maulik Pancholy, Fay Bainter, Matt Salinger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1918 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1918
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,916 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,305 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,250
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1950
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 28, 1935 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1992 – MC Daleste, Brazilian rapper (d. 2013); January 31, 1905 – Diana Napier, English actress (d. 1982); June 8, 1981 – Sara Watkins, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (Nickel Creek, The Decemberists, and Works Progress Administration).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997