Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 1959. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,697 days or 21.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1991.
If a dog named Lilee - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lilee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lilee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Sæbjørn Buttedahl
- 1896Olga Grey
- 1907Jane Froman
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1960Naomi Kawashima
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1971Walton Goggins
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter
- 1991Genevieve Buechner
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1868Gichin Funakoshi, Japanese martial artist, founded Shotokan (d. 1957)
- 1873Henri Rabaud, French conductor and composer (d. 1949)
- 1878Cy Morgan, American baseball player (d. 1962)
- 1942Hans-Rudolf Merz, Swiss politician, 92nd President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1961Rudolf Grimm, German-Austrian physicist and academic
- 1977Erik Nevland, Norwegian footballer
- 1977Matt Cepicky, American baseball player
- 1986Samuel Wanjiru, Kenyan runner (d. 2011)
- 1988Massimo Coda, Italian footballer
- 1992Dimitri Petratos, Australian footballer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Irene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1951With the rollout of the North American Numbering Plan, direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1971In Cambodia, Khmer Rouge forces attack the city of Phnom Penh and its airport, killing 44, wounding at least 30 and damaging nine aircraft.
- 1983Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Redford, Stuart Damon, Rachel Griffiths, Judy Nunn, Charles Durning, Patty Loveless, Michael B. Jordan, Mare Winningham, Charlie Simpson, El-P.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1959.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1959 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 5, 1970. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Blue by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1959
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,697 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 782
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1991
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1931 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 5, 1970 (-168)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mr. Blue by The Fleetwoods (November 16, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XI.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1975 – Coby Bell, American actor and producer; May 22, 1981 – Daniel Holdsworth, Australian singer and guitarist (Tubular Bells for Two); February 9, 1978 – A.J. Buckley, Irish-Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,053