Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1976. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,559 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,186 days or 14.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 2008.
If a dog named Columbo - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Columbo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Columbo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1929Ninón Sevilla
- 1951Viktor Sukhorukov
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1982Rafael Rosell
- 1991Genevieve Buechner
- 1994Zoey Deutch
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1912Birdie Tebbetts, American baseball player and manager (d. 1999)
- 1919George Fenneman, American radio and television announcer (d. 1997)
- 1929Marilyn Bergman, American composer and songwriter
- 1946Alaina Reed Hall, American actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1971Holly Black, American journalist, author, and poet
- 1972Virág Csurgó, Hungarian tennis player
- 1976Steffen Iversen, Norwegian footballer
- 1983Miranda Lambert, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pistol Annies)
- 1986Will Hendry, English footballer
- 1990Andre Blackman, English footballer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1951With the rollout of the North American Numbering Plan, direct-dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1975The 729-foot-long freighter SS Edmund Fitzgerald sinks during a storm on Lake Superior, killing all 29 crew on board.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2006The National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia is opened and dedicated by U.S. President George W. Bush, who announces that Marine Corporal Jason Dunham will receive the Medal of Honor.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Carling, Athena Chu, Tammy Faye Messner, Beryl Davis, Sitti, Cal Smith, Severina Vučković, Doug Bradley, Makenzie Vega, Tuna.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1976 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,559 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,186 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 526
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 2008
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1947 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-216)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart (November 13, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1944 – Klaus Maria Brandauer, Austrian actor and director; March 3, 1928 – Joe Conley, American actor (d. 2013); July 4, 1936 – Zdzisława Donat, Polish soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063