Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1928. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,789 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,263 days or 30.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,144 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1960.
If a dog named Paul - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paul will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Paul will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1569Martin Ruland the Younger, German physician and chemist (d. 1611)
- 1903Victoria Díez Bustos de Molina, Spanish educator (d. 1936)
- 1915William Proxmire, American soldier, journalist, and politician (d. 2005)
- 1932Germano Mosconi, Italian journalist (d. 2012)
- 1938Ants Antson, Estonian speed skater
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1964Calista Flockhart, American actress
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
- 1988Kyle Naughton, English footballer
- 1991Jana Kask, Estonian singer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Summer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ewan MacColl, Andrea Bendewald, Misti Traya, Sarah Hagan, Yousra, Erika Toda, Lex Shrapnel, Michel Berger, Nicholas Worth, Joshua Jackson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1928.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1936. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,789 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,263 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,144
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1932 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1936 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1979 – Zhang Ziyi, Chinese actress, singer, and producer; November 16, 1976 – Danny Wallace, Scottish comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter; November 11, 1980 – Jaeson Ma, American rapper, actor, and minister.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869