Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1928. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,503 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,168 days or 30.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1960.
If a dog named Rafferty - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rafferty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rafferty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1599Maria Eleonora of Brandenburg (d. 1655)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1953Andy Partridge, Maltese-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (XTC and The Dukes of Stratosphear)
- 1962Demi Moore, American actress, director, and producer
- 1968David L. Cook, American singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1971Jennifer Celotta, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Jason White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Green Day, Pinhead Gunpowder, The Big Cats, The Influents, The Network, and Foxboro Hot Tubs)
- 1982Gonzalo Canale, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1990Georginio Wijnaldum, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Javier’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1926The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, is established.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ravi Teja, Ali Nassirian, Lloyd Bacon, Marcy Rylan, Charlie Higson, Kiel Martin, Liis Lemsalu, Ivri Lider, BC Jean, Rosanna Arquette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1928.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1936. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,503 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,168 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,134
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1932 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1936 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1948 – Russell Morris, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 21, 1972 – Liam Gallagher, English singer-songwriter (Oasis, Beady Eye, and The Rain); May 6, 1945 – Bob Seger, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919