Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1945 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1945. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,573 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,191 days or 25.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1977.
If a dog named Jango - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jango will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jango will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal
- 1944Kemal Sunal
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1668Johann Albert Fabricius, German author and scholar (d. 1736)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1936Jack Keller, American songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1937Stephen Lewis, Canadian politician and diplomat, 14th Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1953Andy Partridge, Maltese-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (XTC and The Dukes of Stratosphear)
- 1955Dave Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters, The Knitters, The Flesh Eaters, and X)
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1983Brittny Gastineau, American model
- 1988Kyle Naughton, English footballer
- 1990Georginio Wijnaldum, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Travis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Shane West, Huma Qureshi, Hal Needham, Jillian Ward, Ron Leibman, Bryan Batt, Quinn Weng, Letícia Spiller, Albert Hammond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 17, 1932. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1945
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,573 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,191 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 934
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1977
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1948 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 17, 1932 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1950 – Débora Duarte, Brazilian actress; August 26, 1986 – Big K.R.I.T., American rapper and producer; April 1, 1939 – Rudolph Isley, American singer-songwriter (The Isley Brothers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903