Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1958. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,398 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,799 days or 21.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1990.
If a dog named Brynley - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brynley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brynley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1914Taslim Olawale Elias, Nigerian academic and jurist, 2nd Chief Justice of Nigeria (d. 1991)
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1929LaVern Baker, American singer and actress (d. 1997)
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal, Tunisian actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1959Carl Williams, American boxer (d. 2013)
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1962James Morrison, Australian trumpet player and composer
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou, Greek singer
- 1973Melissa Stark, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1982Gonzalo Canale, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathryn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1675Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Blondell, Leo Madder, Parvathy Nair, Doug Stone, Marsha Hunt, Lil Jon, Darlene Gillespie, Randy Thomas, Chitrangada Singh, Giovanni Frezza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1958
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,398 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,799 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 792
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1990
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 1932 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-215)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio (November 17, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1970 – Daniel Cosgrove, American actor; May 17, 1914 – Robert N. Thompson, American-Canadian chiropractor and politician (d. 1997); November 12, 1982 – Anne Hathaway, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069