Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1954Roger Slifer
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1155Alfonso VIII of Castile (d. 1214)
- 1857Janet Erskine Stuart, English nun and educator (d. 1914)
- 1901Sam Spiegel, Austrian-American film producer (d. 1985)
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1937Stephen Lewis, Canadian politician and diplomat, 14th Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1942Roy Fredericks, Guyanese-American cricketer and politician (d. 2000)
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1967David Doak, Northern Irish video game designer
- 1967Frank John Hughes, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Pinkan Mambo, Indonesian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammi Smith, Leila Hatami, Roscoe Lee Browne, Jules De Martino, Lee Strasberg, Freddy Weller, Shorty Long, Sophie Dahl, Bobby Tench, Pierre Lebeau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1950 – Derek de Lint, Dutch actor; June 25, 1962 – Phill Jupitus, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 14, 1946 – Vincent Pastore, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010