Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Boss - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boss will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boss will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 1855Stevan Sremac, Serbian author and activist (d. 1906)
- 1927Martin Špegelj, Croatian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence of Croatia (d. 2014)
- 1928Carlos Fuentes, Panamanian-Mexican author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1933Peter B. Lewis, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1945Daniel Ortega, Nicaraguan politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1958Kathy Lette, Australian-English author
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor and producer
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dylan Carlson, Alma Cogan, Victoria Rowell, Serge Reggiani, Demir Demirkan, Janis Paige, David Kelly, Michael Aldridge, Dennis Waterman, Dougray Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 11, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1967 – Mike Malinin, American drummer and producer (Goo Goo Dolls); July 26, 1909 – Vivian Vance, American actress and singer (d. 1979); December 12, 1942 – Fatma Girik, Turkish actress and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183