Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,235 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,745 days or 15.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2003.
If a dog named Nema - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nema will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nema will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1925June Whitfield, English actress and singer
- 1931Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress
- 1960Peter Parros, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962James Morrison, Australian trumpet player and composer
- 1967David Doak, Northern Irish video game designer
- 1974Static Major, American singer-songwriter and producer (Playa) (d. 2008)
- 1985Kalan Porter, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1990Georginio Wijnaldum, Dutch footballer
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
- 1993Jamaal Lascelles, English footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: V. Shantaram, Conny Plank, Linn Berggren, Steven Lyon, Silvia Abascal, Maria Aitken, Steve Jocz, Vince Hill, Fatma Girik, Glenn Goins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1971.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +240. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -287. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,235 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,745 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 583
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+240)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-287)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1942 – U-Roy, Jamaican singer-songwriter and DJ; December 14, 1984 – Jackson Rathbone, Singaporean-American actor and singer (100 Monkeys); June 3, 1947 – John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898