Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,300 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,767 days or 15.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2003.
If a dog named Valjean - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Valjean will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Valjean will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925)
- 1868Édouard Vuillard French painter (d. 1940)
- 1929Hans Magnus Enzensberger, German author and poet
- 1938Ants Antson, Estonian speed skater
- 1945Vince Martell, American singer and guitarist (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1983Arouna Koné, Ivorian footballer
- 1985Robin Uthappa, Indian cricketer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
- 1986Victor Cruz, American football player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Banner, Saaphyri Windsor, Marlon Wayans, Sarah Jane Morris, Frankie Muniz, Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha, Sarah Miles, Tom Poston, Heather North, Nora Denney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +240. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -287. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,300 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,767 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 586
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+240)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-287)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1962 – Julia Fordham, English singer-songwriter; November 1, 1955 – Beth Leavel, American actress and singer; May 29, 1989 – Riley Keough, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,039