Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1896Shirley Graham Du Bois, American author, playwright, composer, and activist (d. 1977)
- 1901F. Van Wyck Mason, American historian and author (d. 1978)
- 1911Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1971Tomas Pačėsas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1985Kalan Porter, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1988David Depetris, Argentinian-Slovak footballer
- 1992Kairi Himanen, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1967Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to “new left” antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Seals, Taio Cruz, Sandy West, Jillian Wheeler, Fran Healy, Riyu Kosaka, Dennis DeYoung, Tiffany Brissette, Zola Taylor, Indra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1969 – Nancy Kerrigan, American figure skater and actress; January 14, 1943 – Holland Taylor, American actress and playwright; May 17, 1961 – Enya, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Clannad).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180