Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1981. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,611 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,537 days or 12.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2013.
If a dog named Hazel - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hazel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hazel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1991Christa B. Allen
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1926Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian race car driver
- 1928Carlos Fuentes, Panamanian-Mexican author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1950Jim Peterik, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Survivor, Pride of Lions, and The Ides of March)
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1968David L. Cook, American singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1971Tarmo Linnumäe, Estonian footballer
- 1983Arouna Koné, Ivorian footballer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
- 1989Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
- 1990Georginio Wijnaldum, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Colomby, Garry Gary Beers, RJ Mitte, Don Diamond, Donald Sumpter, Enrique Santos Discépolo, Rakan Rushaidat, Robert Arthur, Matt White, Soledad O'Brien.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1981 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1981
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,611 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,537 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 461
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2013
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates (November 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1961 – Yuko Kobayashi, Japanese voice actress; April 2, 1969 – Ajay Devgan, Indian actor, director, and producer; May 6, 1960 – Roma Downey, Irish-American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,717