Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,697 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Solomon - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Solomon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Solomon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1973Jason White
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1696Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1757)
- 1792Mary Anne Disraeli, Welsh wife of Benjamin Disraeli, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1872)
- 1901Magda Goebbels, German wife of Joseph Goebbels (d. 1945)
- 1904Alger Hiss, American lawyer and spy (d. 1996)
- 1915Anna Schwartz, American economist and author (d. 2012)
- 1951Bill Moseley, American actor, singer, and producer (Cornbugs)
- 1971David DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1984Birkir Már Sævarsson, Icelandic footballer
- 1994Connor Price, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Demir Demirkan, LL Cool J, Denis Leary, Anita O'Day, Raekwon, Johnny Paycheck, MC Mong, Noel Gallagher, Ryo Hayami, Sophie Dahl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild, Wild West by The Escape Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1960 – David Baerwald American singer-songwriter (David & David); June 2, 1972 – Wayne Brady, American actor and singer; August 5, 1981 – Kenta Hamano, Japanese musician, composer, and actor (Sakerock).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240