Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1954Roger Slifer
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1973Jason White
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1899Pat O'Brien, American actor and singer (d. 1983)
- 1914James Gilbert Baker, American astronomer, optician, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1943Jorien van den Herik, Dutch businessman
- 1971Jennifer Celotta, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Tomas Pačėsas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1972Danny Rios, Spanish baseball player
- 1980Willie Parker, American football player
- 1983Arouna Koné, Ivorian footballer
- 1985Osvaldo Alonso, Cuban footballer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Travers, Doug Brochu, Stephen Malkmus, Dougie Poynter, Skyler Shaye, Timo Rose, Richard Long, Kenny Johnson, Māris Martinsons, Billy Paul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild, Wild West by The Escape Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1948 – Jeremy Irons, English actor and singer; July 11, 1975 – Riona Hazuki, Japanese actress; August 17, 1970 – Rupert Degas, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906