Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Knicks - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knicks will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Knicks will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1906Brother Theodore, German-American monologuist and comedian (d. 2001)
- 1907Orestis Laskos, Greek director, screenwriter, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1912Thomas C. Mann, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to El Salvador (d. 1999)
- 1920Roy Jenkins, Welsh-English captain, academic, and politician, President of the European Commission (d. 2003)
- 1928Carlos Fuentes, Panamanian-Mexican author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1953Andy Partridge, Maltese-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (XTC and The Dukes of Stratosphear)
- 1981Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- 1983Brittny Gastineau, American model
- 1989Reina Tanaka, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Elegies, High-King, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-François Richet, Chuck Mitchell, Billy Scott, Ikki Sawamura, Squarepusher, Jean-Pierre Marielle, Nora Denney, Dinah Manoff, Chuck Brown, Pilar Pallete.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1978 – Tia Mowry, German-American actress and producer; December 18, 1963 – Pauline Ester, French singer; April 5, 1912 – John Le Mesurier, English actor (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246