Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 347 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Pipit - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pipit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pipit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1973Jason White
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1220Alphonse, Count of Poitiers (d. 1271)
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian author (d. 1942)
- 1885George S. Patton, American general (d. 1945)
- 1932Germano Mosconi, Italian journalist (d. 2012)
- 1933Jim Boyd, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Philipp Lahm, German footballer
- 1985Jessica Sierra, American singer
- 1989Adam Rippon, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yazz, Philip Glenister, Emily Hagins, Blake Schwarzenbach, Ms. Dynamite, Bridgette Andersen, Tim Reid, will.i.am, Mickey Spillane, Manuel Saval.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1998 – Mimi Keene, English actress; July 14, 1971 – Lukman Sardi, Indonesian actor; June 20, 1909 – Errol Flynn, Australian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1959).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262