Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1927. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,872 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,291 days or 30.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1959.
If a dog named BS - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 BS will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like BS will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1968Aya Hisakawa
- 1975Nina Brosh
- 1978Lena Yada
- 1986Evan Yo
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1528Qi Jiguang, Chinese general (d. 1588)
- 1729Louis Antoine de Bougainville, French admiral and explorer (d. 1811)
- 1817Bahá'u'lláh, Persian spiritual leader, founded the Bahá'í Faith (d. 1892), (see Twin Holy Birthdays)
- 1915Roland Barthes, French philosopher, theorist, and critic (d. 1980)
- 1929Grace Kelly, American-Monacan actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1968Aya Hisakawa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1975Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress
- 1976Judith Holofernes, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wir sind Helden)
- 1978Lena Yada, American actress, model, surfer and wrestler
- 1993Luguelín Santos, Dominican sprinter
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Billie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1918Austria becomes a republic.
- 1936In California, the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal between Japanese and American forces begins near Guadalcanal. The battle lasts for three days and ends with an American victory.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Row, Courtney Stodden, Arthur Gardner, Daniel J. Travanti, Melissa McCarthy, Rosa Kato, Boris Dvornik, Mimi Coertse, James DeBello, Christa B. Allen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1927. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,872 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,291 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,147
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1959
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1911 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1927 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1964 – Deyan Nedelchev, Bulgarian singer-songwriter; July 16, 1987 – AnnaLynne McCord, American actress and producer; October 5, 1919 – Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929