Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 1945. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,852 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,951 days or 24.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 910 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1977.
If a dog named Fennex - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fennex will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fennex will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1960Ismo Alanko
- 1968Kathleen Hanna
- 1973Radha Mitchell
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1881Maximilian von Weichs, German field marshal (d. 1954)
- 1903Jack Oakie, American actor and singer (d. 1978)
- 1944Booker T. Jones, American pianist, saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1948Hassan Rouhani, Iranian lawyer and politician; 7th President of Iran
- 1955Les McKeown, Scottish singer (Bay City Rollers)
- 1968Sharon Shannon, Irish accordion player and fiddler (The Waterboys)
- 1970Tonya Harding, American figure skater
- 1979Lucas Glover, American golfer
- 1986Robert Müller, German footballer
- 1990Florent Manaudou, French swimmer
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal between Japanese and American forces begins near Guadalcanal. The battle lasts for three days and ends with an American victory.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1990Crown Prince Akihito is formally installed as Emperor Akihito of Japan, becoming the 125th Japanese monarch.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junsu, Nicholle Tom, Caroline John, Tyler Collins, Mark Consuelos, Stephen Frost, Oliver Phelps, Miranda Otto, Peggy Zina, Mick Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 176 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,852 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,951 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 910
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1977
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1961 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1956 – Ian Moss, Australian guitarist and singer-songwriter (Cold Chisel); November 29, 1921 – Dagmar, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2001); September 23, 1954 – Charlie Barnett, American actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824