Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 316th day of the year 1970. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,690 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,897 days or 16.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 2002.
If a dog named Alexie - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alexie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alexie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jo Stafford
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1945Neil Young
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1970Héctor Arredondo
- 1978Ashley Williams
- 1982Anne Hathaway
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1842John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1915Roland Barthes, French philosopher, theorist, and critic (d. 1980)
- 1929Grace Kelly, American-Monacan actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1940Michel Audet, Canadian economist and politician
- 1943Wallace Shawn, American actor and playwright
- 1947Ron Bryant, American baseball player
- 1964Wang Kuang-hui, Taiwanese baseball player and coach
- 1979Lucas Glover, American golfer
- 1984Sepp De Roover, Belgian footballer
- 1990Siim-Sander Vene, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1905Norway holds a referendum in favor of monarchy over republic.
- 1912King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1956Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia join the United Nations.
- 1980The NASA space probe Voyager I makes its closest approach to Saturn and takes the first images of its rings.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gee-Ann Abrahan, Estrella Morente, Goldust, Lucie Arnaz, Nigel Havers, Goya Toledo, Mathew Horne, Nick Kiriazis, Kimberly Peirce, Royston Tickner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +218. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 12th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1970
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,690 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,897 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 599
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 2002
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+218)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-191)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 (November 14, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1951 – David Coverdale, English singer-songwriter (Whitesnake, Deep Purple, and Coverdale•Page); April 18, 1980 – Priit Võigemast, Estonian actor; September 23, 1961 – Chi McBride, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076