Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 317th day of the year 1972. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,435 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,812 days or 15.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 2004.
If a dog named Wynnie - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wynnie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wynnie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1970Craig Parker
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1980Ryan Gosling
- 1984Sandara Park
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1793Johann Friedrich von Eschscholtz, Livonian physician and botanist (d. 1831)
- 1896Salim Ali, Indian ornithologist and author (d. 1987)
- 1906George Dillon, American soldier and poet (d. 1968)
- 1914Peter Whitehead, English racing driver (d. 1958)
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (d. 1986)
- 1923Ian Graham, English archaeologist and explorer
- 1968Sammy Sosa, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1979Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer
- 1982Mikele Leigertwood, English footballer
- 1992Adam Larsson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1940World War II: Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov arrives in Berlin to discuss the possibility of the Soviet Union joining the Axis Powers.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1969Vietnam War: My Lai Massacre – Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1991Santa Cruz massacre: Indonesian forces open fire on a crowd of student protesters in Dili, East Timor.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1996A Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 747 and a Kazakh Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane collide in mid-air near New Delhi, killing 349. The deadliest mid-air collision to date.
- 1999The Düzce earthquake strikes Turkey with a magnitude of 7.2 on the Richter scale.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Story, Matthew Wood, Andrew Garcia, Ayaka Sasaki, Fontella Bass, Anthony McPartlin, Erik Estrada, Shannon Moore, Kin'ya Kitaōji, Stanislav Stanojevic.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 12th November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1972
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,435 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,812 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 591
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 2004
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1954 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-116)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 18, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1990 – Trần Thị Thùy Dung, Vietnamese model, Miss Vietnam 2008; June 13, 1969 – Jamie Walters, American actor and singer; June 5, 1977 – Navi Rawat, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,048