Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Milford - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milford will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Milford will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1960Ismo Alanko
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1968Aya Hisakawa
- 1976Judith Holofernes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1615Richard Baxter, English clergyman, poet, and theologian (d. 1691)
- 1651Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexican nun, poet, and scholar (d. 1695)
- 1815Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American activist (d. 1902)
- 1817Bahá'u'lláh, Persian spiritual leader, founded the Bahá'í Faith (d. 1892), (see Twin Holy Birthdays)
- 1946Alexandra Charles, Swedish businesswoman
- 1947Patrice Leconte, French director and screenwriter
- 1958Nikolay Vinnichenko, Ukrainian race walker
- 1970Héctor Arredondo, Mexican actor (d. 2014)
- 1978Alexandra Lara, Romanian-German actress
- 1994Anna Khnychenkova, Ukrainian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1948In Tokyo, an international war crimes tribunal sentences seven Japanese military and government officials, including General Hideki Tojo, to death for their roles in World War II.
- 1975The Comoros joins the United Nations.
- 1980The NASA space probe Voyager I makes its closest approach to Saturn and takes the first images of its rings.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Taliban forces abandon Kabul, ahead of advancing Afghan Northern Alliance troops.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Key, John Ford, Julia Roberts, Bob Yari, Lane Smith, Greg Quill, Victoria Jackson, Nicola Di Bari, Paulene Myers, Adam Faith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1962 – Darren Wharton, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Thin Lizzy and Dare); January 24, 1939 – Ray Stevens, American singer-songwriter; May 23, 1968 – Guinevere Turner, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203