Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 316th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,158 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sebastyn - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sebastyn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sebastyn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1973Mayte Garcia
- 1986Evan Yo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1651Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexican nun, poet, and scholar (d. 1695)
- 1780Piet Retief, South African ruler (d. 1838)
- 1840Auguste Rodin, French sculptor, created The Thinker (d. 1917)
- 1886Günther Dyhrenfurth, German geologist and mountaineer (d. 1975)
- 1923Rubén Bonifaz Nuño, Mexican poet and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1941Carol Gluck, American historian, author, and academic
- 1943John Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Walker Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1948Cliff Harris, American football player
- 1975Katherine Grainger, Scottish-English rower
- 1978Lena Yada, American actress, model, surfer and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1912King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1991Santa Cruz massacre: Indonesian forces open fire on a crowd of student protesters in Dili, East Timor.
- 1996A Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 747 and a Kazakh Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane collide in mid-air near New Delhi, killing 349. The deadliest mid-air collision to date.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Winkless, Françoise Yip, Dennis Hopper, Luke Morley, Paula DeAnda, Toni Servillo, Michiko Kichise, Marg Helgenberger, Billy Ray Cyrus, Allan Hyde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 12, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1974 – Jimmy Fallon, American actor, singer, and talk show host; April 5, 1964 – Christopher Reid, American rapper and actor (Kid 'n Play); April 20, 1999 – Carly Rose Sonenclar, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238